Rural Technologist Consulting
Since July 2004, whenever time permits I have taken up consulting projects from clients in the intersection of open source, technology and small business and non-profit sector. If you think my interests and experience align with what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me email@example.com.
I specialise in three core areas in my consulting offerings:
- Accountability and Effectiveness of Aid
- Ethical Considerations in Design of Technology using Qualitative Methods Research
- Technology Design Projects acting as a bridge between the developers and other stakeholders.
I also assist in conducting workshops on inter-cultural competencies and racial sensitive awareness among teams who want to do better.
Some of the key projects I have been involved with are mentioned below:
- 2020 – University of Twente – Ethical Considerations on use of GIS in COVID-19 Response in India
- 2019 – NITIM European Graduate School – WordPress Site Setup.
- 2014 – GDACSMobile Project with ERCIS, UNICEF, European Joint Research Centre.
- 2013-2015 – Sahayog India, Phase 2 of Mera Swasthya Meri Awaaz Project. Cloud based IVR and Ushahidi implementation. Article about initial project in press.
- 2013 – Greenpeace India – Ushahidi implementation of my award-winning PowerCuts.in model. May-August.
- 2011 – The Charity Rater LLC, USA – LimeSurvey implementation.
- 2008-2010 – Sahana Software Project – Core Team in Python Re-write planning and design + Community building in India